Do you struggle to efficiently manage small projects?
Are you someone who manages small projects, or large task lists?
Do you want to be more effective at your production workload?
Would you like to be efficient at working through the tasks that you have to manage?
Do you wish you knew how to lock clients down so you didn’t have so much re-work?
This ‘How to Efficiently Manage Small Projects’ training is for you if:
- you want to get your task lists under control and make life easier
- there are times when working with a client is difficult because of the shifts and changes that occur with their requirements
- you take more time to complete a task than you thought you would
- juggling lots of tasks and work output is draining your life
- money is being eaten up in the extra time you take to complete tasks
- you often have re-work on your projects.
It’s not for you if…
- you manage very large multi-million dollar projects
What it’s about
This training is about giving you insights into the formal project world, as well as a lot of my own hands-on experience of managing small projects.
I walk you through some of the basic project management skills and how they work with what you do.
We explore things such as:
- Locking in deliverables – why that is SO important
- Managing problems – the sorts of problems that arise and why, then how to solve them
- Depending on others and how that impacts your project
- Scheduling to deliver – what that looks like and how to effectively do it
- Communication tips and tricks – for working not only with team members but also with your clients or customers
- Stress management tips – for you, so you can manage your workload with less stress
Each module touches on these specific areas providing you with tips and tricks, insights, templates and cheat sheets to make your job easier.
What you’ll learn
You’ll learn the basic principles that surround each of these topic areas and why they are important for your project.
In each area, I will explain the keys to making them work, easily and efficiently for you. Shortcuts, on how to make each piece work easily and smoothly.
You’ll gain a set of skills that you can put in place immediately upon completion of each module of the training.
You also have access to templates that could streamline your work and what you do, should you choose to use them.
You’ll be provided with these downloadable files:
- Project Agreement Template
- Project Plan Worksheet (in Excel)
- Tips For Managing Your Time Memory Jogger
- Discussion & Action Template for Meetings
- Prioritization Checklist
- A Stress Busting Guide
Why dive into this training?
Life managing small projects doesn’t need to be time-consuming, or difficult. It can be as easy as filling out a Project Agreement with your customer or manager, listing the tasks that need to be completed and finding out from those doing them how long that will take, then tracking how things are going.
If you’ve ever wanted to work more efficiently, then this training will certainly help you do that, if you put into practice what you learn.
Access the training now
There are six modules to work through. Each module contains a video presentation, or an audio file if you prefer listening rather than watching,
Additional support material in the form of downloadable templates and resources are also attached so you can download those and practice using them as you work through the training.
So get started today. The training is available 24/7 so you can come back and revisit it anytime you have available in your busy schedule.