Do you manage small projects and need some project management fundamentals to help you work more efficiently?
This half day Project Management training will support you in understanding the basics of good project management, even if you don’t have a ‘Project Manager’ title.
We’ll look at how to manage your workload, especially if you are managing small projects.
What we cover
In this 3 hour workshop we’ll cover the basics of:
- Let’s get clear on deliverables
- How to set up a task schedule – one that will work for you
- Understanding the importance of dependencies
- How will you manage any issues that arise
- Good communication practices
- Let’s consider the risks of not delivering
When and Where
This 3 hour session will run from 9am – 12 noon. Morning snack will be included.
The next session is scheduled for TBC.
This training will be held at Office Evolution [Lakewood-Belmar], 355 South Teller Street, Lakewood, CO.
What you’ll get
You will receive a tips and tricks sheet, with simple reminder prompts. There’s no huge workbook that you’ll never look at again.
We’ll talk practical and easy to remember things so that you use what you learn again.
You will also receive access to templates to make life easier.