Efficiently Manage Small Projects Training
Do you manage small projects and need some project management fundamentals to help you work more efficiently?
This six module training will support you in understanding the basics of good project management, even if you don’t have a ‘Project Manager’ title.
We’ll look at how to manage your workload, especially when you manage small projects.
What we cover
In this training we’ll cover the basics of:
- Let’s get clear on deliverables
- How to set up a task schedule – one that will work for you
- Understanding the importance of depending on others to help you
- How will you manage any issues that arise
- Good communication practices
- Let’s consider the risks of not delivering
What you’ll get
You will receive a tips and tricks sheet, with simple reminder prompts. There’s no huge workbook that you’ll never look at again.
We’ll talk practical and easy to remember things so that you use what you learn again. This will be delivered in the form of videos to watch or audio files to download and listen to.
You will also receive access to templates to make life easier.