In this training, you will learn:
- What Business As Usual (BAU) is and how it is different to project work
- What makes project work different to Business As Usual work
- Why it is important to handover to Business As Usual at the end of a project
It will help you gain a strong level of understanding about the difference between BAU and project work and why it is important to consider handover as a key part of successfully delivering a project.
By understanding the difference between BAU and Project work it will help you:
- determine what work must be paid for in the project budget versus from the business operations budget
- help to be clear about priorities, when an operations person works on your project.
The course is delivered via four video modules and contains short quizzes to test your knowledge.
This course is delivered via four video modules.